Sunday, October 10, 2010

As you can See From My Photo Above, I was Really Beaten Around As I Was Born....

And though I read not a single word with understanding before an absolute MIRACLE at age 40...
You see GOD has a plan for each...that is far above and beyond what we could ever hope for, ask think dream or imagine!

Here I am today a Half Century of age...
Typing over 30 blogs online For, With, and Through HIM....

No one can say that even one is expendable!

If you have not found your niche...what GOD created you & only you to do...
Start searching for ways to be a blessing to anyone whom GOD places along your daily path!

Never ever with-hold your smile back at anytime!
For a smile cost not anything to give yet lifts and raises hearts HIGH! Both yours & mine!

Blessings!

EstherStephanada!

No comments:

Post a Comment