Wednesday, October 14, 2009

EACH & EVERY ONE BORN ON EARTH of a WOMAN IS CREATED FOR A PURPOSE

No one can be used by GOD if they are ashamed of who they are, or more imortantly, who they once were!
Jesus Christ himself is the only human being who can never say:  "I was once lost, but now am found.. was blind and now I see!"

And each of us humans ever born or to be born on earth of a woman, cannot ever Sing from the MountainTops of their heart: "Look what the Lord has Done!"

If they are ashamed of who GOD made them, and who & how HE has formed them through life!

If each is created by GOD and For GOD in HIS own image & since before we were created HE KNEW US!  So how is it that so many are ashamed of who they are...  They do not realize in essence they are saying GOD is not honorable by failing to believe that not all things...  that not all people GOD MADE GOOD....  and HE looked at all of us and HE is pleased with us, HIS creation and cannot cease Loving us without ceasing being Himself!

 I was graciously given by GOD the oppertunity to run into a babysitter who loved me when I was under ten years old!

 I never ever understood where she would magically appear from, and I would cry when she left...

She in my small childhood was that only person in my who was consitantly kind and loving.
All of the neighborhood children, especially  certain ones and even my brothers, saw me as a freak and an appropriate target for their cruelty.
I recall these children, with another family of boys, burrying a cat alive with its head above ground and running over it with a lawn mower.

That to them was entertainment! 

This gal who loved me, who I used to think GOD dropped out of the sky when HE WANTED TO BLESS ME... lived down the block, yet in my then severe mental disabilities, which GOD has since totally healed, I never understtod that into seeing her a couple of nights ago in her current place of employment!

She Loved me when my parents had not the ability to love forgive themselves, admit their wrong doings so they could receive forgiveness and be healed.

 My parents did not, and still today do not know how to love or forgive themselves.  I want nothing more than to have a normal father/mother-daughter & father-nlaw/mother-n-law   son n law relationship.
But it is in their court.

I know that this is a disease caused by sins done first against one, but is then repeated and passed down generation to generation, because the evil one...  satan manages to convince some that they are not forgivable.

We all know that satan is the prince of darkness and father of lies!

The only unfoegivable sin, is not repenting and accepting GOD's forgiveness, and not allowing GOD to transform us!

My Billy leads our prayers at every meal, that GOD will draw them to Himself, that they return to the Holy Mass, going to confession first and receive forgiveness and healing.

My heart has forgiven them as far back as when I was babysat, and no one knew what went on behind closed doors.

But see a normal relationship is not possible with them, for now only because since they insist that they have done no wrong ever ever...

They set themselves up for even graver sin, greater acts of cruelty against themselves, and anyone who foolishly gives them access to over & over repeat their terible behavior, then justify it!

I know, I am to love & honor my parents!  I do!  Just from afar!

They have email addresses but choose not to use it!  I know a day will come that I will receive appropriate letters from them.

When I do, I will write back.  Oct 29th is their 50th wedding anniversary...  My husband & I will acknowledge that milestone with a card mailed to their house...  same house I was on occassion babysat by an Angel!

Seeing her eyes...  that night in the book store... HER EYES SPARKLE!  
I told my Billy that looking into her eyes, I could then, and as I remember your face & her eyes I See the Eyes of Jesus & Mary!  And my heart is on FIRE!

I am so BLESSED to see her again & have my eyes opened!

Every Life is Important and Each one is Created by GOD for a purpose that no one can see until GOD is ready to reveal it!  And when HE Does it is Always to beautiful for words to describe!!!

GOD LOVES EACH of YOU  Just as you & I are!  And He will form each of us into even more beautiful beings....  but we must Let HIM!
Amen Amen & Alleluia!


No comments:

Post a Comment