Thursday, October 1, 2009

HOW MANY CONFUSED MOTHERS WHO FEEL ALONE & IN NEEED COULD BE HELPED WITH THEIR WASTE???

Priests for Life.... has a great mission a worhty and noble one...



However... Their waste is vulgar in that everything we receive in the mail from them has always been delivered with Full First Class Postage!!!



How many more poor single mommas could be wisked under their wings with only the 25cents per envelope savings they would save if they used only non-profit stamps???


Please I invite your interaction>> click the follower or comment buttons...  but you must be signed into your own email for it to work!!
God Bless You!!

EstherStephanada!

I am typing between slurpy clean out drinks now you now this is vitally important to me....
And I know to you too...
So join your fingers with mine & put your   comments here please!!
Catch my smile...  http://freesonshineysmiles.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment